Planted Technology Seat Bracket – Fits 1984-89 Nissan 300ZX & Turbo (Driver Seat)
DescriptionThe Planted Seat Bracket is a vehicle specific bracket used as an adapter between the floor of the vehicle and... read more
The Planted Seat Bracket is a vehicle specific bracket used as an adapter between the floor of the vehicle and an aftermarket seat and it’s accessories. Because the floor of each vehicle varies and typically is not flat, a vehicle specific Seat Bracket is required for installing an aftermarket seat. The floor of the vehicle is used as a reference to develop every bracket that we offer. We literally bring each vehicle into our development center so we can create the best fitting, bolt in, universal seat bracket possible.
PastPower Innovations is proud to offer this specific seat bracket – which fits the Left-Hand (Driver’s) side of your 1984-89 Nissan 300ZX & Turbo.
Planted Seat Brackets are laser cut from 3/16 inch thick steel and hand welded to ensure weld penetration for superior strength – performed in our Bellevue, WA manufacturing facility.
Each bracket is pre-slotted with hole patterns to accept sliders from most major seat manufacturers like Braum, Cipher Auto, Corbeau, Momo, NRG, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, Sabelt, Sparco, Status Racing, Takata and more. There is extra space on the bracket for drilling your own hole pattern if using a slider with a less common hole pattern, or direct mounting a seat or side mount when eliminating sliders is preferred. They are completed with an attractive, yet durable black powder coat finish.
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle’s warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- By completing a purchase you acknowledge reading the above disclaimers
Interior Door Handle Rebuild Kit
Reproduction Spare Tire Inflation Canister Label
Reproduction Interior Side Mirror Garnish Cover